Our animal recovery products are manufactured for the post-operative warming of small animals. Our miniature heated recovery cabinet options are designed for space conscious facilities and afford mobility when necessary. But we also have a large—and mobile!—heated recovery cabinet that is ideal for post-op recovery. All products are animal conscious and are made with the comfort and safety of the animal in mind. Easily adjust and maintain precise temperature settings with push-button controls. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding a particular product, feel free to call or contact us via email. Our knowledgeable representatives are always happy to help and answer your inquiries.
Mobile Surgical Recovery Cabinet – Model 48-60-M SRU-SC
The Model 48-60 is designed as a post-operative recovery chamber for small animals. Animals can be placed directly inside the chamber in their home cage to reduce stress to the animals. The chamber shall be thermostatically controlled with a temperature range from ambient to 100 degrees Fahrenheit. A small fan shall be included to recirculate air within the chamber. Room air shall be drawn in to the chamber through vent holes on the doors.
- Chamber shall be T304 double wall stainless steel construction
- All exposed welds ground and polished
- (2) side-hinged doors made of transparent acrylic plastic with perimeter gasket seals
- (2) adjustable wire shelves (stainless steel)
- (1) digital thermostat
- (1) illuminated ON/OFF switch
- (4) swivel casters with brakes
- Integral recirculated air blower with variable fan speed control and HEPA filter (up to 99.97% efficient on particles 0.3 microns and larger)
- Overall dimensions: 65” H x 24” D x 48” W
PDF Information Sheet