TBJ offers a complete line of made to order stainless steel work sinks specifically made for laboratory and hospital use. Sink lengths and widths be be customized and they are available with single, double, and triple bowl configurations. A full line of optional features such as foot pedal controlled faucets, electronic faucets, spray guns, integral ultrasonic cleaners, and lever handle drains are available.
TBJ Mobile Soaking Sinks
TBJ Mobile Soaking SinksTBJ Mobile Soaking Sinks provide a portable sink basin for soaking instruments during peak reprocessing hours thus reducing overflow at the main processing sink. Enzymatic pre-soaking makes later processing easier by helping to prevent blood and other matter from drying on instruments. Pre-soaking prolongs instrument life and helps reduce the risk of cross-contamination. These sinks are perfect for use with longer profile orthopedic and robotic instruments. The long 32” x 16” x 8” deep sink basin easily accommodates most any type of instrumentation. The sinks can be supplied with an open frame or an enclosed base cabinet with storage area. The sink size can be customized.
- Type 304 stainless steel construction
- 30” wide x 18” long x 8” deep sink bowl
- Lever handle drain with flexible drain hose
- Heavy duty tubular base frame
- (4) swivel casters with brakes
- Overall dimensions: 35″ wide x 21 long″ x 36″ high
- Optional features include 6” high backsplash, stainless steel back panel with bin/basket holders, remote controlled LED soak timer and base cabinet with hinged door.