Our animal recovery products are manufactured for the post-operative warming of small animals. Our miniature heated recovery cabinet options are designed for space conscious facilities and afford mobility when necessary. But we also have a large—and mobile!—heated recovery cabinet that is ideal for post-op recovery. All products are animal conscious and are made with the comfort and safety of the animal in mind. Easily adjust and maintain precise temperature settings with push-button controls. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding a particular product, feel free to call or contact us via email. Our knowledgeable representatives are always happy to help and answer your inquiries.
Surgical Warmer Model 18-22 SW
Mini ThermaCage – Warming Cabinet
Mobile Surgical Recovery Cabinet – Model 48-60-M SRU-SC
Surgical Warmer Model 18-22 SW
- Surgery Pad is constructed with Type 304 stainless steel and will heat up to set temperature in about 12 to 15 minutes. Pads can be run continuously if desired so that they are always ready in case of an emergency.
- Heat for Patients designed to fit on top of your present surgery table or your TBJ surgery table. Safer There is absolutely no fire hazard with these units. They can be mixed with combustible materials without danger. Thoroughly grounded units" no burns to animals.
- Post Operative Warming- The warmers are great for keeping your patients and pets warm after surgery.
- Simple to Operate Warmers come with easy to understand operating instructions.
- Portable Flat design lets you store unit in minimum space
- Temperature Units are designed to run about the same temperature regardless of size when controlled by one controller.
- Efficiency - Warmers will only operate about 20 to 30 percent of the time. The 18"x 22" warmer costs will operate about 8 cents per each 24 hours of operation.
Mini ThermaCage – Warming CabinetThis top quality warming cabinet has been designed for use with IVC units where space is at a premium. Its precision temperature control, simple to use 3 step instructions and easy animal access, make it the perfect solution to post-operative care and blood taking procedures.
- Small footprint - 12 1/2" W x 15 1/2"L x 11 1/2"H(including heat unit).
- Integrated - P.I.D controller, easy adjustment and 3 step operation.
- Accurate - precise temperature calibration with test certification.
- Easy access - high front, spring loaded, hinged access doors for animal security.
- Removable - the dividers provide 4, 3 or 2 compartment configurations.
- Easy clean - removable heat unit makes cleaning and relocation easy.
- Transparent - clear easy-view end panels and animal friendly translucent dividers.
- Reliable - simple, efficient and robust design with 12 months manufacturer" warranty.
- Specification - 180w heat unit, plug and 3m mains lead. PAT(Portable Appliance Tested) & conforms with Health & Safety and Electricity at Work regulations and ISO standards. 1-100 C temperature scale accurate to +/- 3%, calibrated/certified with 12 month warranty.
- Also available, the Thermacage Standard features a 500w heat unit and is designed for larger rodent recovery procedures, where space-saving is not as critical. It offers similar specifications, with much larger convalescing.
Mobile Surgical Recovery Cabinet – Model 48-60-M SRU-SCThe Model 48-60 is designed as a post-operative recovery chamber for small animals. Animals can be placed directly inside the chamber in their home cage to reduce stress to the animals. The chamber shall be thermostatically controlled with a temperature range from ambient to 100 degrees Fahrenheit. A small fan shall be included to recirculate air within the chamber. Room air shall be drawn in to the chamber through vent holes on the doors.
- Chamber shall be T304 double wall stainless steel construction
- All exposed welds ground and polished
- (2) side-hinged doors made of transparent acrylic plastic with perimeter gasket seals
- (2) adjustable wire shelves (stainless steel)
- (1) digital thermostat
- (1) illuminated ON/OFF switch
- (4) swivel casters with brakes
- Integral recirculated air blower with variable fan speed control and HEPA filter (up to 99.97% efficient on particles 0.3 microns and larger)
- Overall dimensions: 65” H x 24” D x 48” W
PDF Information Sheet