If you’re in need of new animal isolation cabinets for your facility, shop the brand veterinarian and research professionals have trusted for over three decades and shop TBJ Inc. Our isolation cabinets are multi-purpose units that can be used for animal quarantine, diagnosis, disease prevention and treatment, and physiological and nutritional stabilization. Additionally, these can be utilized when conducting clinical tests as a means to avoid cross-contamination. With adjustable shelving in both the upper and lower chambers, you will be able to house multiple animals at a time. Our compact, yet spacious, stainless steel animal isolation cabinets design, complement most rooms without taking up more space than necessary. Contact us by phone or email, for more information today!
Isolation Cabinet Model 49-80
Isolation Cabinet Model 49-80This unit is designed as a multi-purpose animal isolation cabinet. Applications included a temporary holding area for quarantined animals awaiting diagnosis, an isolation area for prevention and treatment of disease, a ventilated holding area to reduce and eliminate odors associated with caged animals, physiological and nutrition stabilization of newly received animals, and to conduct clinical tests avoiding cross contamination.
- Overall dimensions shall be 48" wide x 80" high x 25 1/2" deep.
- The upper chambers shall be approximately 26.25" H x 22" W x 24" D and include one adjustable shelf.
- The lower chambers shall be approximately 40"H x 21.5"W x 24" D and include two adjustable shelves.
- A 4" x 20" flanged duct connection is provided for air to be exhausted to the room/building exhaust system.
- Optional self-contained blower and HEPA filter system can be supplied.
- Type 304 stainless steel construction.
PDF Information Sheet