Vented Storage Cabinet Model 24-36-36 UC VSC
The TBJ Model 24-36-36 UC VSC Vented Storage Cabinet is a compact, under counter unit designed to provide an enclosed storage cabinet for the storage of hazardous drugs to meet USP chapter 800 guidelines in pharmacy applications or for the storage of preserved specimens in pathology applications. The cabinets are designed to provide 12 or more air changes an hour within the cabinet to protect personnel from exposure to hazardous fumes and chemicals.
- Type 304 stainless steel construction (T316 optional)
- Overall dimensions: 24" D x 36" W x 38" H
- Hinged stainless steel door
- Two adjustable perforated shelves
- 4" diameter duct connection
PDF Information Sheet.