Vented Storage Cabinet Model 17-48 VSC
The TBJ Model 17-48 Vented Storage cabinet is designed to provide an enclosed storage cabinet for the storage of hazardous drugs to meet USP chapter 800 guidelines in pharmacy applications or for the storage of preserved specimens in pathology applications. The cabinets are designed to provide 12 or more air changes an hour within the cabinet to protect personnel from exposure to hazardous fumes and chemicals.
- Type 304 stainless steel construction (T316 optional)
- Overall dimensions: 19" D x 48" W x 86" H
- Two sliding doors with with safety glass
- Six adjustable perforated shelves
- Adjustable slide damper
- 4" diameter duct connection
PDF Information Sheet.