Vented Storage Cabinet Model 24-36 VSC SC
The TBJ Model 24-36 VSC Vented Storage cabinet is designed to provide an enclosed storage cabinet for the storage of hazardous drugs to meet USP chapter 800 guidelines in pharmacy applications or for the storage of preserved specimens in pathology applications. The cabinets are designed to provide 12 or more air changes an hour within the cabinet to protect personnel from exposure to hazardous fumes and chemicals. It has a self-contained system that includes an integral blower and filter module to eliminate the need to connect to a remote exhaust source. The standard unit includes a potassium permanganate filter or charcoal filter. Additional filter media types are available and can be customized to control and treat other gases and chemical fumes. The filter module can also be equipped with a HEPA filter.
- Type 304 stainless steel construction (T316 optional)
- Overall dimensions: 25" D x 36" W x 86" H
- Two hinged doors with safety glass
- Six adjustable perforated shelves
- Adjustable slide damper
- Stainless steel filter module with adjustable blower speed control
- 115V, 1 PH, 60 Hz
PDF Information Sheet.