Heavy Duty Disposer with ON/OFF Switch
Medical Gas Outlets
Deck Mounted Eyewash Drench Hose
Eye Wash Station
Electronic Sensor Controlled Faucet
Foot Pedal faucet
Laboratory Ball Valve
Pistol Spray Gun
Deck Mounted Rinse Unit
Deck Mounted Drench Hose
Spray Gun with Recoil Hose
Deck Mounted Eyewash Drench HoseTBJ's Deck Mounted Eyewash Drench hose spray head assembly is two GS-Plus spray heads mounted side-by-side. Each spray head has a"flip top" dust cover, internal flow control and filter to remove impurities from the water flow.
- The valve is a forged brass squeeze valve activated by stainless steel lever handle. It has locking clip which engages when handle is depressed, providing"hands free" operation. The valve stays open until locking clip is released.
- The hose is 8" reinforced PVC with 300 PSI maximum rated working pressure.
- A deck flange is used for countertop mounting. The flange has a handle locator guide to assure that spray heads and handle face forward at all times. ANSI-compliant.
Eye Wash Station
- The spray head assembly has two FS-Plus spray heads. Each head has a"flip top" dust cover, internal flow control and filter to remove impurities from the water flow.
- The valveis 1/2" IPS brass stay-open ball valve with mechanical linkage to the outlet head assembly. Swinging the head assembly from storage to operational position activates the valve. The unit remains in operation until the head assembly is returned to storage position.
- The unit mounts on countertop on right hand side of sink.
Foot Pedal faucetThe chrome plated dual pedal hot/cold foot pedal faucet with swing spout faucet can be provided in lieu of our standard swing spout faucet with wrist blade handles. The foot pedal allows for convenient hands free operation of the faucet. Several different mounting options are available.
Hydro AspiratorTBJ's Hydro Aspirator is designed for fluid collection and fluid removal by vacuum suction. Vacuum maintains 26" suction at 60 psi of water pressure. A reverse flow features enables easy cleaning of clogged tubing and provides a fresh water spray. The aspirator is provided with a non-clogging post aspirator for easy removal of fluids. The post aspirator is connected to the hydro-aspirator with heavy wall flexible plastic tubing. The hydro aspirator includes an ON/OFF water control valve and a vacuum breaker to eliminate the possibility of back siphonage.
Laboratory Ball ValvePrecision engineered laboratory ball valves provide a reliable, easily regulated gas or vacuum flow. Ball valves can be panel mounted or deck mounted. Standard finish is chrome plated. Epoxy coated finish is optional. Indexing caps for the following: Air, Gas, Vacuum, Oxygen, Carbon Dioxide, Hydrogen and Nitrogen.
Pistol Spray GunTBJ's Deck Mounted Pistol Spray Gun is the ideal instrument for cleaning laboratory glassware, pipettes, syringes, catheters, cuvettes, endoscopes, cystoscopes, cannulae and a variety of other instruments as well as general rinsing and wash down of our tables and sinks.
- Tip B for drainage tubingTip A for carheters, valves etc.
- Tip C spray jet for rapid instrument cleaning
- Tip D for syringes and cannulas with record cone
- Tip E for masuring and blood pipettes
- Tip F for syringes and cannulas with Luer cone
- Tip G for bottles and Erlenmeyer flasks
- Tip H Selecta water jet pump for suction cleaning
- Tip M long nozzle, straight, 10 in.
- Tip N long nozzle, angled, 10 in.
- Standard set A-H with stable rack
- Stable rack for 8 attachments complete with 2 screws
Deck Mounted Rinse UnitTBJ's Deck mounted rinse units are utilized table rinsing and wash down and include hot and cold water and can also be supplied with cold water only.
- Body: Forged brass with polished chrome plated finish.
- Valve Units: Self-contained renewable units with replaceable stainless steel seats and integral check valves. Check valves prevent cross-mixing of hot and cold water.
- Handles: Forged brass four-arm handles with color-coded index discs. Wrist blade handles are also available.
- Rinse Assembly: Self-closing squeeze valve with rubber-bound spray head, insulated handle and locking ring. Valve is mounted on spring loaded 39" stainless steel hose.
Drench HoseThe Drench Hose Spray Head Assembly has a single FS-Plus spray head. Spray head has"flip top" dust cover, internal flow control and filter to remove impurities from the water flow.
- The valve is a forged brass squeeze valve activated by stainless steel lever handle. The valve closes when the handle is released.
- The hose is a12" nylon recoiling hose with 180 PSI maximum rated working pressure.
- A table mounted hook attached to the table holds the unit to the table.
Deck Mounted Drench HoseThe Deck Mounted Drench Hose spray head assembly is a single FS-Plus spray head with a 1/2"flip top" dust cover, internal flow control and filter to remove impurities from the water flow.
- The valve is a forged brass squeeze valve activated by a stainless steel lever handle. The valve closes when the handle is released.
- The hose is an 8" reinforced PVC hose with 300 PSI maximum rated working pressure.
- Mounting is via a deck flange for countertop mounting.
Spray Gun with Recoil HoseThe spray gun with recoil hose is a standard feature on most TBJ downdraft and backdraft tables. It provides a means for cold water wash down and rinsing of the table and accessories. A 12 foot recoil hose allows for easy access of the entire table. A spray nozzle provides a gentle high volume, low pressure spray to prevent potential contaminants from being aerosolized.