TBJ offers a full range of hydraulic large animal tables for necropsy and surgical procedures. Each hydraulic table can be customized around the specific weight capacity required ranging from 200 pound weight capacity all the way up to 6000 pound weight capacity. Tables can be mobile or fixed, floor mounted or pit mounted.
Hydraulic Animal Surgery Table Model 66-108 HT-C
The TBJ Model 66-108 HT-C hydraulic animal surgery table is a large, heavy duty table designed for use with large animals up to 4,000 pounds.
- 66" x 108" work surface with a 3" raised perimeter edge and a 18" x 36" recessed access area in the middle of one side of the work top.
- The work surface is sloped to a 48" opening on one side of the table for drainage to a floor drain.
- The underside of the table top includes a bearing assembly that allows 360 degree rotation of the table top. The bearing assembly has a locking mechanism that allows the table top to be locked into positions at 15 degree intervals.
- The hydraulic cylinder is a heavy duty, single acting cylinder having a ram diameter of 10 1/2" with .001 hard chrome plating. It shall have a total working stroke of 40".
- A gusseted mounting plate with holes is welded to the outside casing of the cylinder for anchoring to the pit floor.
- A hydraulic pumping unit powered by a 5 HP motor directly connected to a fixed displacement pump is utilized for raising and lowering the cylinder. A 30-gallon oil reservoir is included.
- The control box is designed for remote wall mounting and includes one"Raise" button, one"Lower" button.
- 13 5/8" low height and 47 5/8" raised height
- 208 V, 3PH, 60HZ
PDF Information Sheet