Every year, we continue to raise the bar as we set new standards across the industry. With their high-quality build and diverse range of application, our unique prep and pack tables continue this trend. Our prep and pack workstations are designed to meet the most demanding instrument reprocessing needs. We have a variety of prep tables that come in different designs and configurations. Our line of prep and pack workstations, include options such as height adjustment, storage drawers, keyboard and computer monitor holders, fluorescent magnifiers, and so much more. Every prep and pack table is designed specifically around your needs for improved productivity, organization, and instrument management. Join our ever-growing list of clients and experience your facility differently.
Prep And Pack Table TBJ Model 36-60-AH-PPT
The TBJ Model 36-60-AH-PPT Instrument Prep and Pack Workstation is designed for use in sterile processing departments for assembling instrument sets while also providing an organized work area. The workstation can be designed with a fixed height or ergonomic manual or electric push-button height adjustment. Our rear hook-rail option along with a wide variety of optional hanging accessories allow you design a workstation around your specific needs. All prep and pack stations are constructed of type 304 stainless steel.
- Type 304 stainless steel construction
- Push-button height adjustment from 32” to 40”
- (3) adjustable stainless steel shelves
- Slotted back bin holder
- Overhead light canopy with LED light fixture to illuminate table top
- Pull out storage drawer
- Pull out key board tray with computer monitor arm
- 10 diopter fluorescent magnifier
- Overall dimensions: 60″ long x 36″ wide
- Optional features include a variety of wire baskets and bin sizes, electrical outlet/power strip and LED gooseneck task light with magnifier, 11 roll tape holder
PDF Information Sheet