Scope Pre-Cleaning Sink-TBJ Model 30-96-3B-CWS-AH SPCS
The TBJ Model 30-96-3B-CWS-AH SPCS work sink is specifically designed for use in GI Labs and Sterile Processing Departments for the pre-cleaning of flexible endoscopes. The unit includes three sink bowls thus meeting AAMI guidelines for having a minimum of two separate sink basins……one for manual cleaning and leak testing and one for rinsing of scopes An OPTIONAL integrated Scope Buddy™ Plus Endoscope Flushing Aid with wire management to reduce clutter at the sink is included. The work sink shall have the following configuration and features:
- (3) 24” x 18” x 10” deep sink bowls with ergonomic slanted wrist edges on the front side of sink bowls.
- (1) panel-mounted hot/cold faucet with wrist blade handles and pre-rinse sprayer shall be located between 1st and 2nd sink bowl
- (1) panel mounted hot/cold water faucet mounted between 2nd and 3rd sink bowl
- (1) panel mounted DI water faucet
- The ergonomic, electrically operated hydraulic lift system allows the sink height to be adjusted from 32” to 43” high via a push-button control switch.
- (1) bottle holder and (2) wire baskets
- (3) lever handle drain controls for remote sink draining
- 24” H x 96” wide stainless steel pegboard back panel with bin and basket hanging system.
- Overhead canopy with shelf and LED lighting
- Flexible gooseneck LED light inspection light with magnifier
- Storage shelf below sink top
- Heavy duty stainless steel construction
- Type 304 stainless steel sink top, 14 gauge, #4 finish
- Type 304 stainless steel tubular base frame made of 1 ½” square x 16 gauge wall tubing
- Adjustable leveling feet
- Seamless heliarc welded construction
- All exposed welds ground and polished
- 4” high backsplash with sloped top
- NSF approved 14 gauge sink bowls with cove corners
- 1/8” high marine edge on around front and sides
- Hospital grade, chrome plated brass faucets and fixtures
- Lever handle drain controls
- Sink bowl sizes and overall dimensions can be customized around your specific needs.
- A wide variety of optional features are available to add to the base unit. See partial list of optional features listed below.
- Accessories for Peg Board Mounting – Wire baskets, shelving, detergent holders, task lighting, count down timer, keyboard and monitor arms, water temperature gauge and LED lit basin with ON/OFF switch for improved leak test monitoring.
- Scope Buddy ™ Plus Endoscope Flushing Aid – Designed to facilitate the flushing of rinse water, air and detergent solutions through the channels of flexible, immersible endoscopes during the manual cleaning process of endoscope reprocessing prior to the subsequent high-level disinfection or sterilization process.
- Automatic Sink Bowl Filling System – The auto-fill system includes an ON/OFF switch, timer to pre-set fill duration, a level control sensor and push-button fill control. The system will automatically fill the same volume of water cycle after cycle.
- Enzymatic Dosing System – The enzymatic dosing system enables you to pre-program (2) different dosing levels. It includes water temperature monitoring, soak timer and “Check Detergent Supply” alarm when detergent supply is empty.
PDF Information Sheet