Scope Pre-Cleaning Sink-TBJ Model 30-48-1B-AH SPCS
The TBJ Model 30-48-1B-AH SPCS sink is specifically designed for use in GI Labs and Sterile Processing Departments for the pre-cleaning flexible endoscopes. The unit includes a single sink bowls and is ideal for use in compact areas where space constraints prohibit the installation of double or triple bowl unit. The work sink shall have the following configuration and features:
- The sink shall be 28” x 16” x 10 ½” deep
- A deck mounted hot/cold water faucet with wrist blade handles shall be centered at the sink bowl.
- The sink shall include an electrically operated hydraulic lift system allowing the sink height to be adjusted from 32” to 40” high via a rocker switch control can be added to the base unit
- The sink shall be offset to the left side and include 18” of counter top space.
- Includes (1) lever handle drain control for remote sink draining
- Heavy duty stainless steel construction
- Type 304 stainless steel sink top, 14 gauge, #4 finish
- Type 304 stainless steel tubular base frame made of 1 ½” square x 16 gauge wall tubing
- Adjustable leveling feet
- Seamless heliarc welded construction
- All exposed welds ground and polished
- 4” high backsplash extending the length of the sink top
- Heavy gauge NSF approved sink bowls with cove corners
- 1/8” high marine edge on around front and sides
- Hospital grade, chrome plated brass faucets and fixtures
- Crumb cup drain stoppers
- Sink bowl sizes and overall dimensions can be customized around your specific needs.
- A wide variety of optional features are available to add to the base unit.
PDF Information Sheet