Scope Pre-Cleaning Sink-TBJ Model 30-30-1B-AH SPCS
The TBJ Model 30-30-1B-AH SPCS work sink is specifically designed for use in GI Labs and Sterile Processing Departments for the pre-cleaning of flexible endoscopes. The unit is designed for areas with limited space and includes a single sink bowl. An integrated Scope Buddy™ Plus Endoscope Flushing Aid with wire management to reduce clutter at the sink is optional. The work sink shall have the following configuration and features:
- One 22” x 19” x 10 ½” deep sink bowls
- (1) deck-mounted hot/cold faucet with wrist blade handles shall be located between sinks bowls.
- Our unique OPTIONAL Auto Fill System is includedon the wash sink bowl that allows for automatic, push-button filing of the sink so that users can walk away and multi-task while the sink fills with water.
- The ergonomic, electrically operated hydraulic lift system allows the sink height to be adjusted from 32” to 40” high via a rocker switch control.
- An integrated Scope Buddy ™ Plus Endoscope Flusing Aid is optional.
- A level handle drain control for remote sink draining.
- Stainless steel back panel with bin and basket hanging system.
- Overhead canopy with shelf and LED lighting
- Heavy duty stainless steel construction
- Type 304 stainless steel sink top, 14 gauge, #4 finish
- Type 304 stainless steel tubular base frame made of 1 ½” square x 16 gauge wall tubing
- Adjustable leveling feet
- Seamless heliarc welded construction
- All exposed welds ground and polished
- 4” high backsplash extending the length of the sink top
- NSF approved 14 gauge sink bowls with cove corners
- 1/8” high marine edge on around front and sides
- Hospital grade, chrome plated brass faucets and fixtures
- Lever handle drain control
- Sink bowl sizes and overall dimensions can be customized around your specific needs.
- A wide variety of optional features are available to add to the base unit.
PDF Information Sheet